The country house Mas Cal Bort, previously Mas Jordà, is registered since 1209. In the past around 1091, it was named Mas de Segalars.
The Mas de Segalars gives its name to the Sant Bartomeu de Segalars Chapel due to its proximty. The chapel is registyered since 1401.
Sant Bartomeu de Segalars is a roman chapel of the XI - XII th century
The property Cal Bort includes:
- the chapel de Sant Bartomeu de Segalars
- Mas Jordà (project)
- Mas Segalars (project)
- the country house Cal Bort